Carbon Monoxide Detector Activated By Pressure Washer


>>Carbon Monoxide Detector Activated By Pressure Washer

(Reading, PA) -- A contractor's pressure washer is blamed for setting off the carbon monoxide detector inside Reading's Glenside Elementary School. The incident happened yesterday afternoon, with firefighters and paramedics being dispatched to the school. EMS evaluated a dozen students and two teachers who reported symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning, and no one had to be hospitalized.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content