Two-Alarm Fire Displaces Two People in Reading


>>Two-Alarm Fire Displaces Two People in Reading

(Reading, PA) -- Two people are looking for a new place to live after a two-alarm fire at a Reading row-house Wednesday. The occupants of the home in the 100 block of Hudson Street told fire officials they called in the incident when they started to smell smoke. The two residents, a woman and her son, escaped along with a guest and were not hurt. The fire marshal has estimated damage at 30-thousand dollars.


Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content