>>Officials say Illegal Fireworks Caused Fire that Damaged Row House
(Reading, PA) -- Reading fire officials say a house fire late Monday was likely started by someone setting off fireworks illegally. Lieutenant Trent Zulick says the people who lived at the end row house in the 300 block of South 17th Street were able to get out safely from the two-alarm blaze. They told investigators they heard fireworks close by about a half-hour before they discovered the fire. City officials said they received reports of aerial fireworks being set off in the neighborhood around the same time.